Premium baby wrap carrier – The balance of comfort, style, and support, each wraps around your back and crosses in the front for inward-facing baby wear.
Supportive hands-free carrying – A smart way to keep your baby comfortable, protected, and close to your chest, this baby wrap carrier lets you move, shop, and work freely.
Quality: Made from luxuriously soft fabric with breathability and moisture control. Machine washable for quick and easy cleans.
Bond: Promote infant closeness building a bond between baby and parent. Experience the benefits of hands-free babywearing in a variety of beautiful colors.
Comfort: Support newborn closeness with easy front and infant tying styles that suit the way you move, while an integrated neck support pocket increases comfort and support to baby’s neck. Knitted with a stretchy, high-quality rayon/polyester blended yarn, our baby wrap carrier is lighter and more comfortable for you and your baby.
Convenient: Easily tied and adjusted with no fuss. Breastfeeding-ready anytime and anywhere
HOW TO DO IT
- Hold the top edge of the HUGABUB.. gather it up slightly, and take the fabric around to your back.
- Pinch together the top edges; reach under the cloth to find the opposite side and make a cross.
- Extend your hands far, out along the fabric edges.
- Bend your arms and lift the fabric up and over your shoulders and pull forwards to tighten.
- Pick up both wrap ends and tuck under the centre band at your waist.
- Spread open the centre band and lift the fabric closest to your neck, up, forwards, then down to tighten the upper band. Repeat with outer edges to tighten the lower section.
- Cross the fabric at the front, just above your belly button, then take it around to your back.
- Cross the fabric firmly across your lower back.
- Finish by tying firmly in a double knot at the front.
- Insert your hands under the wrap, and stretch the fabric to create more room if needed.
- Place your baby high on your shoulder, then gently guide your baby’s foot under the fabric on the opposite side.
- Place baby high on other shoulder and tuck other foot under the fabric.
- Place hands under the wrap, and gently move baby down to the resistance of the crossed fabric.
- Spread the inner wrap across baby from shoulder to shoulder and knee to knee.
- Repeat with the outer wrap and ensure your baby is nicely supported in a deep squat position.
- Gently bend your baby’s leg and guide his foot under the middle band and repeat for other side.
- Locate and pull the centre band up over your baby’s body to the base of his neck and down over his bottom.
- Fabric can be placed over the back of your baby’s head for head and neck support if needed.
- When worn correctly your wrap should feel comfortable, look neat and when you lean forwards you baby should remain close.