Generic Stainless Steel Chips/Fries Potato Chopper-ZKD1058
Prepare lovely, straight chips in seconds with the Master Class Stainless Steel French fry cutter. With its easy lever arm action, it only takes a gentle push to cut a potato into 36 perfectly sized chips . It’s so much easier than using a knife.
1. It is very important to suction the cutter and make sure no movement during using
2. The fry length is 3-1/2 inches at most, large potatoes should be cut the ends off or cut it in half and then place the flat side downing the cutting bay
3. If need to make sweet potato fries, please microwave the sweet potato for 2 minutes or cook them slightly to soften it up
4. Blade maintenance: the blade aids cleaning after cutting 2or 3pcs potatoes and keep the blade dry
Easy to use:
1. Place the cutter on a flat work surface, and then push the handle down
2. Align the corresponding pusher grid on the stainless steel plate and turn the knob to the left to lock into place
3. Cut the ends of the potato to make it easily balances on the cutting board
4. Place a potato inside the main compartment, push down the lever/handle, and you’ll get your perfect shaped sticks. ( please do not overload the chute which causes it to block. Only load in slender potatoes or simply cut hefty tubers in two.)
Be the first to review “Generic Stainless Steel Chips/Fries Potato Chopper-ZKD1058”
You must be logged in to post a review.